实用商务英语会话(MP3附字幕)场景34:发货期
日期:2015-02-09 13:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Sure.What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

行,你打算是哪一种发货期?

Well,you've seen the order quantities.What do you think you could manage?

你已看到了定货量,你认为你能应付什么情况?

Well,on the AX000 components,we could certainly...

至于AX000零部件,我们当然…

No,I didn't mean on the individual orders.What about the whole consignment on a monthly basis?

不,我不指个别定单。一个月的批量定单如何?

On,I see.I hadn't realized we'd be talking about that.I'd have to get back to Geoff to confirmed times on that.

我明白了,我刚才没意识到所谈的,我得回到吉奥夫确认其时间。

Surely you could give me some idea?

你的主意是……?

Well,I reckon...we could manage 15 days from confirmed order.But,as I say,I'd have to get back to you to confirm that.

那,我想…我们从定单确认后十五天内能行,不过我得回去确认一下。

That's at your quoted prices?

是以你们报的价?

Um...well,actually we quoted for those batch by batch.We hadn't realized you'd be thinking of ordering the whole lot.

我们是一批批报价,没意识到你们是批量的。

I see.So I suppose we'd be looking at reduction for bulk orders?

我明白,我们的批量订购有折扣吗?

Look,I'm sorry.To be perfectly frank,you've caught me on the hop here.Would you mind waiting while I speak to Geoff on the phone?

对不起,老实说,你可难为我了,你能等我给公司去个电话吗?

No,of course not...

当然没有。

Did you get through OK?

你通了吗?

Yes,I did I aplolgize for keeping you waiting.Anyway,we can now talk more concretely about delivery terms.

是的,很抱歉让你久等了。我们现在可以确定发货条款了。

Good.

好。

We can deliver the whole consignment at 15 days at the prices already quoted.This would mean dispatch from our premises...

我们能按定价15天全批量发货,那意味着按我们的条件发货…

I'm surprised you're not prepared to offer some sort of bulk discount considering the size of the order.

我很奇怪为什么不考虑按定单的大小给予折扣。

Well,I'm sure you understand that meeting this sort of order will mean quite a lot of overtime,it would be very difficult to come down on the price.

我想你一定知道这种方式费时,我们很难在降价了。

But we are offering you a large amount of regular business...

但我们提供了大批量业务啊!

That's true.Would you be willing to sign on annual contract on the basis we discussed?

对,你愿意在我们讨论的基础上签年度合同吗?

Um,possibly,subject to quality and delivery guarantees.

可以,只要质量和发货能保证。

Of course.Well,in that case we could offer a 5% discount for a confirmed monthly order for the next 12 months.

绝对保证,这样的话,如果你们在接下来的12个月里保证有月定单,我们可以给予5%的折扣。

I was hoping for something a bit more substantial.

我希望折扣更高点。

I'm afraid that's as far as we could go.We'd already be stretching ourselves to the limit.

恐怕已到我们的极限了。我们已经让到最大限度了。

分享到
重点单词
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • confirmedadj. 习惯的,积习的,确认过的,证实的 动词conf
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • dispatchv. 派遣,迅速做完,立即处死 n. 派遣,发送,急件,
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩
  • discountn. 折扣,贴现率 vt. 打折扣,贴现,不重视,不全信
  • reductionn. 减少,缩小,(化学)还原反应,(数学)约分
  • bulkn. 体积,容积,大批,大块,大部分 vt. 使成堆,使
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • substantialadj. 实质的,可观的,大量的,坚固的 n. 重要部份