秒杀情景英语对话之日常生活 第115期:汇款
日期:2016-02-25 08:59

(单词翻译:单击)

8.Remittance Dialogue

8.汇款 对话

Steven wants to remit some money to his sister in another city. Now he is asking bank clerk about this matter.

史蒂文想要给在另一个城市的妹妹寄点钱。现在他正问银行职员这件事。

Bank Clerk: Good morning, may I help you?

银行职员:早上好,请问有什么可以帮您?

Steven: Good morning. I want to remit 1,000 yuan to my sister in Shanghai.

史蒂文:早上好。我想给在上海的妹妹汇去1000块钱。

Bank Clerk: Please fill out this form.

银行职员:请您填一下这张表格。

汇款.png

Steven: OK...Do I need to put on my sister's name for the receiver?

史蒂文:好的……在收款人一项需要写上我妹妹的名字吗?

Bank Clerk: Yes. You must put on her name and address.

银行职员:是的。您必须填写她的名字和地址。

Steven: OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?

史蒂文:好的,知道了。给你。这样行吗?

Bank Clerk: Let me check. Yes. Your 1,000 remittance, please.

银行职员:我看看。可以了。请给我您的1000元汇款。

Steven: Here you are. What is the rate?

史蒂文:这就是。请问手续费率是多少?

Bank Clerk: This rate is one percent. That will be 10 yuan.

银行职员:是百分之一。也就是10元。

Steven: OK. When will this remittance arrive?

史蒂文:好的。这些汇款什么时候能到?

Bank Clerk: Generally it will arrive within three days.

银行职员:一般来说,3天内就会到。

Steven: That's good.

史蒂文:好的。

分享到
重点单词
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.