巧嘴秘书情景对话 第8期:上司的指示
日期:2016-04-21 11:47

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation 1
会话1
A:You called,sir?
A:先生,你叫我吗?
B:Yes,I need you to write a letter,deliver this package and call my lawyer.
B:是的,我要你写一封信、寄这个包裹和打电话给我的律师。
A:Yes,sir. Which would you like me to do first?
A:好的,先生。你要我先做哪一件事?
B:Please deliver the package first since it is the most urgent. Then call my lawyer,and then I will be ready to dictate my letter.
B:包裹很紧急,所以先寄包裹。然后打电话给我的律师, 之后我再来口述我的信。
A:OK,sir. I will be back soon.
A:好的,先生。我马上回来。
Conversation 2
会话 2
A:Hello.Mr. Li. What do you want me to do?
A:你好,李先生。有什么事吗?
B:Hello,Miss. Liu. Can you send the plans to me before Friday?
B:你好,刘小姐。星期五之前你可以把计划给我吗?
A:All right,Mr Li. I will get those plans over to your office by Friday morning.
A:可以,李先生。我会在周五早晨前把那些计划送到您 办公室的。
B:Great. That will give me time to talk with my partner before I make a final decision.
B:非常好。这样我就有时间在做出决定前和我的拍档商 量一下了。
A:That is what I want. I'll have them there by Friday.
A:我也是这么想的。我会在周五前把它们送到的。
B:Very good. Thank you for getting things done so quickly.
B:太好了。谢谢你办事这么快。

分享到
重点单词
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • dictatevi. 听写 vt. 口述,口授 n. 命令,指挥,指令
  • decisionn. 决定,决策