剧情历史电影《最后的决斗》预告片
日期:2021-09-14 17:26

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

There is only one questoin that matters.
只有一个问题很关键。
Do you swear on your life that what you say is true?
你敢以生命发誓,你所说的都是真的吗?
My father told me my life would be blessed with good fortune.
我父亲告诉我,我会一生顺遂。
I'm married. I was a good wife.
我结婚了。我是个好妻子。
And then I was judged and shamed by my country.
然后,我被我的国家审判和羞辱。
I say before all of you: I spoke the truth.
我在你们所有人面前表态,我所说的是事实。
A most unspeakable charge has been brought against you.
有人对你提出了一项难以启齿的指控。
Jacques LeGris entered our home. He attacked me.
雅克·勒格里斯闯入了我们家。他攻击了我。
The accusation is false.
这项指控不成立。
I am telling the truth.
我说的是实话。

剧情历史电影《最后的决斗》预告片

The truth does not matter, there is only the power of men.
真相并不重要,重要的是男人的权力。
This should be settled. Quietly.
这个问题应该得到解决。低调的解决。
I am innocent!
我是无辜的!
I request a duel to the death.
我请求一场生死决斗。
If you lose, your wife would suffer dire consequences.
如果你输了,你的妻子将承受可怕的后果。
One of us is lying. Let us let God decide.
我们中的一个在撒谎。让上帝来决定吧。
You do not believe me.
你不相信我。
I'm risking my life for you.
我在为你冒生命危险。
You are risking my life so you can save your pride.
你拿我的生命冒险,是为了保全你的自尊。
The penalty for bearing false witness is that you are to be burned alive.
作伪证的惩罚,是要把你活活烧死。
I will not be silenced.
我不会保持沉默的。

分享到