BEC中级真题第3辑精听:Test3-Part Three(4)
日期:2015-02-06 16:45

(单词翻译:单击)

Woman: What recommendations did you make in your report?
你在报告中提的什么建议?
Man: My main one is that the government should support training by letting companies claim tax relief.
我的主要观点是,政府应该通过让企业申请减税来支持培训。
Many companies already get this for certain types of training,
很多公司已经通过特定的培训减了税,
but the proposal would particularly help unskilled workers aiming at intermediate qualifications.
但该提议尤其帮助了那些中级非技术工人。
The government should also work with the sector skills council to improve training and working conditions in those industries where it's necessary.
政府还应与行业技能委员会合作,在必要时改善行业培训和工作环境。
Woman: Do you think the government will act on your proposals?
你认为政府会实施你的建议吗?
Man: Well, I want to reintroduce the idea of people getting grants,
我想重申一下人们获得资助的想法,
so that they can choose training for themselves,
这样他们就可以自己选择培训,
but there were problems with this a few years ago,
但是几年前出现几个问题
so the political will probably isn't there to try it again.
因此,政府可能不愿意再次尝试。
I'm confident we'll see a review of all the vocational qualifications, though,
我相信政府会就职业资格进行审查,
which would remove some of the inconsistencies that are there now.
这将消除目前存在的一些矛盾。
And to be honest,
坦白说
my idea for all workers to spend a minimum time on training is unlikely to be introduced just yet.
关于所有工人花最少的时间培训的想法现在还不太可能推出。
Woman: Ricky Bland, thank you.
瑞奇·布兰德,谢谢。
Man: Thank you.
谢谢。

分享到
重点单词
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • proposaln. 求婚,提议,建议
  • claimn. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物 vt. 要
  • confidentadj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的 adj. 易
  • unskilledadj. 不熟练的,未成熟的,拙劣的
  • unlikelyadj. 不太可能的
  • blandadj. 温和的,不油腻的,引不起兴趣的,平淡无奇的
  • vocationaladj. 职业的
  • removev. 消除,除去,脱掉,搬迁 n. 去除,间距
  • reliefn. 减轻,解除,救济(品), 安慰,浮雕,对比 adj