英语口语最炫潮流(MP3+中英字幕) 第32期:婚姻也跨国
日期:2015-07-28 14:23

(单词翻译:单击)


01. She is head over heels in love with you.

她全心全意地爱上你了。

02. You are a confident and energetic go-getter.

你是一个自信、热情又能干的人。

03. You are always the center of attention.

不管在哪儿,你总是大家关注的焦点。

04. It must be fate. I guess we are meant to be stuck with each other.

我想这都是命运,命中注定我们要相爱。

05. No matter how significant the difference is, we are the ideal lover in each other's minds.

不管我们之间的差异有多么大,至少现在我们都认为彼此是对方心里最理想的爱人。

06. I like his gentility and humour.

我喜欢他的风度和幽默感。

07. He appreciates my independence and unrestrained personality.

他欣赏我独立和洒脱的个性。

08. For the Me Generation, the cultural differences cannot be the obstacle to a transnational couple.

对于80 后来说,文化的差异并不会成为异国恋人的障碍。

09. There is no geographical boundary for love.

爱情是没有国界的。

10. Young people should pursue true love in spite of all the obstacles.

年轻人要追求真爱,就要不怕困难,尽情去爱。

11. Does your father obj ect to your dating with a foreigner?

你爸爸会反对你和外国人约会吗?

12. Only one thing is certain in my life-I shall love you, want you, and keep on wanting you until I die.

在我一生中只有一件事是确定无疑的一一我会爱你,需要你,且终生需要你,直到我死去的那天。

13. I am so fortunate to get the honor of making your acquaintance.

能够与你相识,我感到十分荣幸。

14. God favors the brave. He that ventures nothing gets nothing.

上帝惠顾那些勇敢者,处处畏缩不前的人将一无所获。

15. Naturallove is the way to go.

水到渠成的爱情才是真正的爱情。

16. Frequent migration across borders, driven by the country's rapid economic development, is a major reason behind the growing number of mixed rnarriages.

跨国婚姻增多的主要原因是我国经济高速发展所带来的频繁移民。

17. The world is beautiful, because there are different seasons, different animals, different people and of course different opinions.

大千世界之所以很美,就在于存在着不同的季节、不同的动物、不同的民族和不同的观点。

18. There certainly is a difficult period in marriage, no matter whom you marry.

无论你和谁结婚,婚姻中都势必会经历一段困难的时期。

19. There are some real difficulties for the transnational couples due to different cultures and habits.

由于文化与习惯的差异,跨国夫妻在生活中会遇到很多困难。

20. Differences between cultures, concepts, languages, customs and habits, and religions make mixed marriage parties lack a sense of belonging and identity.

文化、语言、风俗习惯、信仰等各方面的差异常常会让跨国婚姻的夫妻双方缺少归属感和认同感。

分享到
重点单词
  • independencen. 独立,自主,自立
  • frequentadj. 经常的,频繁的 vt. 常到,常去
  • migrationn. 移民,移往,移动
  • energeticadj. 精力旺盛的,有力的,能量的
  • boundaryn. 分界线,边界
  • obstaclen. 障碍,绊脚石
  • fortunateadj. 幸运的,侥幸的
  • acquaintancen. 熟人,相识,了解
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • confidentadj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的 adj. 易