电影口语任你学 第26期:​狮子王 The Lion King
日期:2012-11-08 18:00

(单词翻译:单击)

经典对白

Come on, Dad, we gotta go! Wake up!
快起来,爸爸,我们要走了啦!
Your son is awake. Before sunrise, he's your son.
你儿子已经醒了。在天亮前,他是你儿子。
Dad! Come on, Dad. You promised.
爸……拜托啦!你答应过我的呀。
Look, Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.
辛巴,你看。阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国土。一个国王的统治就跟太阳的起落是相同的。
One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here...and will rise with you as the new king.
总有一天,太阳将在我的统治下落下,在你的统治下升起。
What about that shadowy place?
那有阴影的地方呢?
That's beyond our borders. You must never go there, Simba.
那在我们的国度之外。你绝不可以去那个地方。
But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!
There's more to being king...than getting your way all the time.
你错了,国王也不能凡事都随心所欲。
It's, you got to put your past behind you.
是……你必须把过去抛到脑后。
Look, kid, bad things happen...and you can't do anything about it, right?
孩子,你常会碰到一些倒霉的事,而你却拿它没办法,对吧?
When the world turns its back on you...you turn your back on the world.
当这个世界遗弃你的时候,你就去遗弃这个世界。
Well, that's not what I was taught.
我以前学的不是这样。
Then maybe you need a new lesson.
那么你或许应该学点新知识。
活学活用

1. 孩子的语言
Mom, hold me.
妈妈,抱我。
I want to pee-pee.
我想尿尿。
pee-pee也是小孩才会用的,一般大人上厕所最常用的是go to the restroom, use the bathroom或是wash my hands。当然你说"I want to pee."也可以。不论中外,小孩子讲话都很喜欢把同一个词重复说两次,另外,跟pee-pee相对的就是"poo-poo",也就是儿语中上大号的意思。
Let go.
放开我。
另外,"leave me alone."或是"get out of here."同样都是别管我,别烦我的意思。
Tell my dad and mom to give me a kiss when they are home.
告诉我爹地妈咪,他们回来时要亲我一下。
2. 鼓励
Don't be scared.
不要惊慌。
Don't let us down.
不要让我们失望。
Keep your chin up.
不要气馁。
Keep it up.
坚持下去。
Try to look on the bright side of things.
凡事想开点。
You can do it.
你能办得到。
Be a man.
拿出点勇气来。
Come on.
加油。
Don't give a pull.
不要灰心。
Don't be nervous.
别紧张。
Don't be afraid, I'll help you.
别害怕,我会帮你。
Go to it, I know you can make it.
好好干吧,我知道你行。
Cheer up.
振作起来。
You're doing very well.
你现在做的不错嘛。
You have our backing.
我们支持你。

分享到