动作犯罪电影《疾速追杀4》预告片
日期:2023-03-27 13:42

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Saying goodbyes?
来道别的吗?
Saying hello.
我是来打招呼的。
You think your wife can hear you?
你觉得你妻子能听到吗?
No.
听不到。
Then why bother?
那为什么还要来呢?
Maybe I'm wrong.
也许是我错了。
You're going to die.
你会死的。
Maybe not.
也许不会。
A new day is dawning. New ideas, new rules, new management.
新的时代开始了。新的思想,新的规则,新的管理。
Who is this?
他是谁?

QQ截图20230327133813.png

The Marquis de Gramont. Challenge him to single combat. Win or lose, it's a way out.
格拉蒙侯爵。向他进行单挑。无论输赢,这都是一条出路。
I don't sit at The Table.
我在理事会没有话语权。
Your family does.
你的家族有。
A man has to look his best when it's time to get married... or buried.
一个男人,要么是在婚礼的时候状态最佳,要么是在葬礼的时候。
I'm going to need a gun.
我需要一把枪。
If you win, The Table will honor it's word. You will have your freedom.
如果你赢了,理事会会信守诺言。你将获得自由。
Under the old laws, only one can survive. Failure to meet at sunrise will result in execution.
根据旧法律,只有一个人能活下来。未能在日出时露面,就将被处死。
Last words, Winston?
温斯顿,还有什么话吗?
Just have fun out there.
在外面玩得尽兴就好。
I want you to find your peace. But a good death only comes after a good life.
我希望你能找到内心的平静。但善终总要在活得好之后。
You and I left a good life behind a long time ago, my friend.
你和我很久以前就放弃了“活得好”,我的朋友。

分享到