外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第41期:备好协议待签
日期:2015-10-09 14:52

(单词翻译:单击)

The agreements should be fully prepared
备好协议待签
A:I'm here to sign the agreement.
A:我来签协议。
B:I'm sorry. The agreement hasn't been fully prepared. It will be ready by tomorrow.
B:对不起,协议还没有完全准备好,请等到明天。
A:Can you speed it up and let us have it today?
A:您能否加快点,让我们今天拿到这个协议?
B:I will try my best. Here is the draft. Would you please go over if and see if any modifications are needed?
B:我一定尽力。这是协议草稿。您先过目一下,看是否还有需要修改的内容,好吗?
A:Let me have a look.Well.it contains basically all we have agreed upon.
A:让我看一下协议基本上包括了我们商定的全部内容。
B:How about the terms concerning packing?
B:包装方面的规定还有什么要修改的吗?
A:I don't think so.
A:没有了。
B:If you totally agree,I'll type the agreement this evening and have it duplicated for signatures.
B:如您完全同意我今晚把协议打好,并复印出来以便签字。
A:It's fine.
A:好的。

分享到
重点单词
  • duplicatedv. 复制,复写 adj. 复制出的;复写书的
  • draftn. 草稿,草图,汇票,徵兵 vt. 起草,征兵,选秀