外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第121期:商检协议
日期:2016-01-29 11:13

(单词翻译:单击)

Discussion about inspection
商检协议
A: There is another point which should be discussed and cleared up.
A: 还有一点要讨论和澄清,
A: That's the commodity inspection.
A: 这就是检验问题。
A: How will the clause of inspection be stipulated in the cotract?
A: 检验条款在合同中应如何规定?
B: The goods under the contract will be inspected by the commodity inspection bureau at the port of loading
B: 本合同项目下的货物于装船前在装运港由商检局进行检验,
B: before they are shipped and the certificate of quality and quantity/weight issued by the bureau shall be regarded as final and binding upon parties.
B: 该局签发的品质和数量或重量证书为最后依据,对双方有约束力。
A: Do you mean that you sell on shipped quality and quantity?
A: 这意思是说你们按离岸时品质及数量卖货吗?
A: But what about the case of disqualification or short weight on arrival?
A: 但如果货到后发现质量不合格或短货怎么办?
B: I can assure you that is not likely to happen.
B: 你也许知道,这种情况不太可能会发生。
B: Our goods must be up to export standards before the inspection bureau release them.
B: 我向你保证不会发生这样的情况,我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后商检局才会放行。
B: As you may know, the commodity inspection bureauour enjoys international reputation for impartiality.
B: 你也许知道,此商检局的公正全球闻名。
A: We have heard about the reputation of both CIB and your products and never doubt them.
A: 对贵方产品及商检局的良好信誉我们已有所闻,因此并不怀疑,
A: but what in case there is short weight or disqualification?
A: 但是万一发生短重或质量不符合怎么办?
A: Would you tell me whether the buyers have the right to reinspect the goods when goods arrive?
A: 货物抵达后买方是否有权检查?
A: Are we entitled to lodge claims?
A: 我们是否有权提出索赔?
B: Yes. of course.
B: 当然有权。
B: You have the right of reinspection.
B: 你方有权复检,
B: But for this particular item,we follow the international practice that the reinspectin should be made within 7 days upon the arrival of the goods
B: 但是根据国际惯例,对该商品的复检应在货物抵达后7天内进行。
B: and if any discrepancies are found you may lodge claims with us within 30 days.
B: 如有索赔,必须在30天内提出。
A: Well,I suppose I'm clear about this point.
A: 我想对这点我已经清楚了,
A: Thank you for being patient with me.
A: 谢谢你的耐心解释。
B: Don't mention it.
B: 别客气.
B: That's what I'm here for.
B: 这是我的工作。

分享到
重点单词
  • commodityn. 商品,日用品
  • assurevt. 使确信,使放心,确保
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • impartialityn. 公正,公平;不偏不倚
  • releasen. 释放,让渡,发行 vt. 释放,让与,准予发表,发
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • clausen. 条款,款项,[语]从句,分句
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的
  • entitledadj. 有资格的,已被命名的 动词entitle的过去
  • quantityn. 量,数量,大量