外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第71期:谈判会晤
日期:2015-11-19 17:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Contact
谈判会晤
A:Welcome to our company, My name is Jon Dahl Green. I'm in charge of the export department. Let me give you my business card.
A:欢迎到我们公司来。我叫格林·丹约翰,负责出口部。这是我的名片。
B:I'll give you mine too.
B:这是我的名片。
A:How was your flight'.
A:您路上顺利吗?
B:Not bad, but I'm feel tired.
B:还行,不过我有点累。
A:Here's your schedule. After this meeting, we will visit the factory and have another meeting with the production manager. And you'll be having dinner with our director.
A:这是您的日程安排。开完会后,我们去参观工厂,再跟生产部经理开个会。晚上您将和我们主任共进晚餐。
B:Could you arrange a meeting with your boss?
B:你能安排我跟你们老板开个会吗?
A:Of course.I've arranged it at 10 0'clock tomorrow morning.
A:当然可以,我会安排在明天早上10点钟.
B:Well.shall we get down to business'.
B:那我们开始谈正事吧。
A:Sure, did you receive the sample we sent last week?
A:行,您有没有收到我们上周寄给你的样品?
B:Yes, we finished the evaluation of it. If the price is acceptable we would like to ordar now.
B:收到了,我们已进行了评估。如果价格合适,我们现在就想订货。
A:I'm very glad to hear that.
A:听到这个我真高兴。
B:Whats your best price for that item?
B:这种货你们最低价是多少?
A:The unit price is s 12.50.
A:单价是12.5美元。
B:I think the price is a IittIe high.can't you reduce it
B:我觉得这个价贵了点,你能不能减一点?
A:I'm afraid we can't. $12. 50 is our rock bottom price. If you purchase more than 10,000 units we can reduce it to $12.00.
A:恐怕不行,12.5美元是我们的底价。如果你订货超过10,000件,我们可以减到12美元。
B:Well, I'll accept the price and place an initial order of 10,000 units.
B:行,我接受这个价格,第一批订10,000件。
A:Very good. It's been a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Smith.
A:太好了。史密斯先生,跟你做生意非常愉快。
B:The pleasure is ours. Can you deliver the goods by March 31?
B:我们也很愉快。你们能在3月31号前发货吗?
A:Of course.
A:当然。

分享到
重点单词
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • acceptableadj. 合意的,受欢迎的,可接受的
  • directorn. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演
  • arrangevt. 安排,整理,计划,改编(乐曲) vi. 协商,计
  • initialn. (词)首字母 adj. 开始的,最初的,字首的 v
  • purchasevt. 买,购买 n. 购买,购买的物品 n. 支
  • evaluationn. 估价,评价
  • samplen. 样品,样本 vt. 采样,取样 adj. 样