外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第55期:建立长久商务关系
日期:2015-10-28 17:00

(单词翻译:单击)

Establish long-term business relations
建立长久商务关系
A:Tell me. Mr. Han.What do you suggest if we establish long term business relations?
A:告诉我,韩先生,关于我们建立长久的商务关系,您有何建议?
B:Surely it's a sound idea. Mr. Joey. But I have a few questions for you first.
B:乔伊先生,这肯定是个不错的主意,只是我想先问您几个问题。
A:I am all ears.
A:我在听。
B:First, can I know something about your financial situations?
B:首先您公司的财务状况,我能了解一下吗?
A:Sure. As for our financial sitation ,you can inquire about them in the national bank. They handle all our financial documents.
A:我们的财务问题您可以到国家银行去查询,我们的一切账务都由它处理:
B:Thank you. And how is your business in the clothing business circle?
B:谢谢,另外,贵公司在服装业的营业情况如何?
A:A very good question. It's very honorable for me to tell you that our business relations cover all over the world and they all have very good business reputation.
A:这个问题问得好。我非常荣幸的告诉您,我们的业务遍布世界各地,而且都有良好的商业信誉。
B:Then what do you deal with?
B:业务范围呢?
A:We deal with kid's clothing, women's clothing ,and men's clothing. You name it we deal with it.
A:我们经营童装,女装、男装、您能说出的服装我们都经营。
B:That's nice. They provided us with covenient choice.
B:这相当好,这给我们提供了方便的选择。
A:As for the regular customers,we have some favorable terms for.
A:对于老客户,我们提供优惠。
B:I'd like to hear that.
B:我想听听。
A:For the substantial regular customers, we offer 5% commissions.
A:对于大宗型客户,我们提供5%的提成优惠。
B:That sounds attractive, all right,how about that we sign a one year contract?
B:这听起来很诱人。好吧,我们先订一年的合同怎样?
A:Fabulous. I will get the contract ready shortly.
A:好极了,我马上把合同准备好。

分享到
重点单词
  • inquirevt. 询问,查究 vi. 询问,查究
  • circlen. 圈子,圆周,循环 v. 环绕,盘旋,包围
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • favorableadj. 有利的,赞许的,良好的,顺利的,偏袒的
  • attractiveadj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的
  • honorableadj. 光荣的,可敬的,尊敬的 =honourable
  • reputationn. 声誉,好名声
  • substantialadj. 实质的,可观的,大量的,坚固的 n. 重要部份