商务口语天天说 第8天:怎样提出日程安排
日期:2012-05-21 10:53

(单词翻译:单击)

第一句:Mr. Smith, do you like the hotel we booked?
史密斯先生,你们喜欢我们为你们预定的酒店吗?
A: Mr. Smith, do you like the hotel we booked?
史密斯先生,你们喜欢我们为你们预定的酒店吗?
B: Yes, we do. We like it very much.
是的,我们很喜欢。
A: I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我来是要确保你们在北京的逗留愉快。
B: Thank you so much.
非常感谢。


第二句:This is your schedule.
这是你们的日程。
A: This is your schedule.
这是你们的日程。
B: You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
A: You are our honored guests/
你们是我们的贵宾。

知识点延伸:


其他表达法:
It's just the matter of the schedule, if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们现在方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为我们现在可以先草拟一份临时文案。

分享到
重点单词
  • convenientadj. 方便的,便利的
  • tentativeadj. 试验性质的,暂时的,犹豫不决的