商务英语天天说 第263天:怎样处理汇款
日期:2013-06-13 11:38

(单词翻译:单击)

星级典句:
第一句:I am expecting some money from New York.
我在等从纽约寄来的汇款。
A: I am expecting some money from New York. Is it in yet?
我在等从纽约寄来的汇款。这笔钱到了吗?
B: Sorry, your remittance hasn't reached us yet.
对不起,您的汇款还没有到我们这儿。
A: Could you notify me as soon as my remittance comes?
我的汇款到了请您通知我好吗?
第二句:We have a transfer of $5000 from America for you.
A: We have a transfer of $5000 from America for you.
您有汇自美国的5000美金。
B: Oh, thank you.
哦,谢谢。
A: Now let me record this transaction in your bankbook.
我来把这笔交易记录入您的存折。
背诵句型:
I'd like to buy a bank draft.
我想买一张银行汇票。
How long does it take to arrive in Sydney?
到悉尼需要多长时间?

分享到
重点单词
  • transactionn. 交易,处理,办理,事务 (复)transactio
  • draftn. 草稿,草图,汇票,徵兵 vt. 起草,征兵,选秀
  • transfern. 迁移,移动,换车 v. 转移,调转,调任