艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第11期:世界上最可爱的东西
日期:2015-10-04 17:37

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

I saw a lot of chatters about it on my twitter feed.

我在我的推特评论下看到很多关于这件事的讨论

So I knew the people liked it.

我知道大家很喜欢

Yeah, it's...it's very funny.I'm glad you're happy.

嗯 很有趣 你觉得搞笑我很高兴

You'll be happy.Good.

你也会觉得搞笑的 好的


And I saw a picture you ran into Mariska Hargitay at the Super Bowl.

我看到了一张照片 你在超级碗现场偶遇了玛莉丝卡·哈吉塔

Yes.And you tweeted out to Taylor Swift.Yes.

是的 然后你推给了泰勒 是的

Because her cats are named after both

因为她的两只猫是以你和玛莉丝卡·哈吉塔

your character and Mariska's character.Yes, they are.

的角色名字取名的 是这样的

And which is a big deal for Taylor Swift to name her kitties after you.

泰勒给她的猫取你们俩的角色名 这可是件大事啊

Huge deal.I mean I can't ever meet her because I'm allergic.

确实是大事 我的意思是 我不能去看她 因为我过敏

Not to Taylor, to the cats.

不是对泰勒过敏 是对猫咪过敏

Okay. - Yes, yeah.But, it is flattering.

好吧 -嗯 这太让人受宠若惊了

Have you met Taylor?I have not.And you may be allergic to her.

你见过泰勒吗 还真没有 那么你也可能对她过敏

-How do you know you are not allergic to her? - You know,

你怎么能确定你对她不过敏呢 -哎呀

you make a good point. You are so smart.Yeah, you can rule it out.

说得好有道理 你太机智了 是吧 你不能排除这种可能性啊

A-absolutely.So you're allergic to kitties which is really a shame.

嗯没错 你对猫咪过敏 这可太遗憾了

Because they are the best thing in the world.

因为它们是这个世界上最可爱的东西

I know. I know.And her cats are adorable.

是啊 我知道 泰勒的猫超级萌

Yeah. They are beautiful cats.

是的 它们确实很漂亮

They are good-looking cats.- Also on my twitter feeds,

它们很可爱 -我在推特上

I've seen them. Yes,and have you met Mariska?I have.

也有看到它们 是吧 你见过玛莉丝卡吗 我见过

Yes, I have met her before.She is great.

没错 我之前见过她 她非常棒

But I think she lives in New York.So I don't see her much.

她好像住在纽约 所以我没机会经常见她

Super Bowl was a nice place to ...It was a fun event.

超级碗是个很棒的... 是个很棒的赛事

Who were you rooting for?Patriots, of course. Yeah. Tom Brady.Yeah, me too. For no reason really.

你支持哪个队 新英格兰爱国者 必须的 汤姆·布拉迪 好巧啊 我也是 虽然毫无理由

词汇解析

1、character

(人的)性格,个性;(地方的)特点

Perhaps there is a negative side to his character that you haven't seen yet.

或许,他性格中不好的一面你还没有看见。

The character of this country has been formed by immigration.

这个国家的国民性是由移民形成的。

特点;特征;特色

The financial concessions granted to British Aerospace were, he said, of a precarious character.

他说,向英国宇航公司给予财政优惠未获证实。

The state farms were semi-military in character.

那些国有农场从性质上讲是半军事的。

(某地人具有的)特点,特色,特征

Individuality is a valued and inherent part of the British character.

个性鲜明是英国人固有的、也是他们看重的特点。

人品;品行

He's begun a series of personal attacks on my character.

他开始对我进行一连串的人身攻击。

Mr Bartman was a man of good character.

巴特曼先生品德高尚。

2、rule out

排除;不予考虑

The Prime Minister is believed to have ruled out cuts in child benefit or pensions.

据信首相已经排除了削减儿童救济金或养老金的可能。

Local detectives have ruled out foul play.

当地的侦探已经排除了他杀的可能性。

阻止…发生;使…成为不可能

A serious car accident in 1986 ruled out a permanent future for him in farming.

1986年一场严重的车祸让他永远不可能再务农了。

3、absolutely

完全地;彻底地

Jill is absolutely right.

吉尔完全正确。

I absolutely refuse to get married.

我决不结婚。

(用于强调)确实地,绝对地

'It's worrying, isn't it?'–'Absolutely.'

“这让人担忧,不是吗?”—“确实是。”

'Did they approach you?' – 'No, absolutely not.'

“他们找过你了吗?”—“没有,绝对没有。”

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • precariousadj. 不确定的,不安全的
  • inherentadj. 内在的,固有的
  • benefitn. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演 vt. 有益于,得
  • permanentadj. 永久的,持久的 n. 烫发
  • individualityn. 个性,人格,特征
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • flatteringadj. 奉承的;谄媚的
  • negativeadj. 否定的,负的,消极的 n. 底片,负数,否定
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • bowln. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场 v. 打保龄球,