艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第274期:做了正确的选择
日期:2016-07-25 21:08

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

they had this stayed on that form,we didn't see each other or our outfits untill right before the wedding

他们让这裙子保持形状 我们只在婚礼前一刻才跟彼此见面 见到彼此的礼服

We tried to save that moment,so this was another section of the house on the form

我们想保留那一刻 这是我们屋子的另一个角落

And that dress is just so,it took three weeks for him to make and ten weeks of work for me to pay for

这条裙子他花了3个星期完成 花我10个星期的工作来支付

gorgeous,gorgeous,and beautiful,beautiful picture

非常漂亮 非常漂亮 非常好看的图片

This picture I think is so,and I love that picture,I konw it looks candid

这图片非常 我喜欢这图片 这张照片是偷拍的

but right before she took it the photographer said look stuning and radiant

在拍这个照之前 摄影师说 面带微笑 散发魅力

and like the happiest day of your life and so Portia pretended

好像这是你生命中最幸福的一天 所以Portia是假装的


the whole thing though is very simple,very traditional,both of us wore pink and white

整个婚礼都非常简单 传统 我们两个身穿白色和粉色

because the pink is pretty and white is you know the old wedding rhyme

因为粉色很漂亮 白色呢 就是我们传统的婚礼音律

you hve chosen right if you married in the white

如果你结婚穿白色 你就是做了正确的选择

and the half if of course you will forever be blessed if you married in a vest and so the vest

另一个音律就是 如果你结婚穿马甲 你将永远受保佑 所以

then so before the ceremony,we just spent a few minutes just some time alone to be together

在婚礼之前 我们一起单独呆了一会

I think those are the little moments before the wedding

这是婚礼前的一点点美好时刻

It just made it so special,so we were kind of hanging out,this is us in the back door

这让我们婚礼比较特别 我们到处走走 这张照片 我们当时在门后

we were just watching while the caters argued with the florist right there,hoping them got over pretty quick

当时我们的宴席承办方和花匠有点争执 我们就在那儿看 希望他们能早点解决争端

and then mama was there,and mama gave us some good advice,yeah,very happy

我的妈妈也在那儿 她给了我们一些很好的建议 对 非常幸福

词汇解析

1、pretend

假装;伪装;装作

I pretend that things are really okay when they're not.

当情况不好的时候我假装一切顺利。

Sometimes the boy pretended to be asleep.

有时这个男孩会假装睡着了。

自诩;自称;自以为

We do not pretend that the past six years have been without problems for us.

我们并不自夸在过去的6年中没有遇到任何问题。

Within this lecture I cannot pretend to deal adequately with dreams.

在这一次讲座中,我不敢自诩能对梦境作透彻的分析。

2、hang out

晾晒(洗好的衣物)

I was worried I wouldn't be able to hang my washing out.

我担心自己没法把洗好的衣服晾出去。

闲逛,逗留

I often used to hang out in supermarkets.

我过去经常在超市里逛个没完。

We can just hang out and have a good time.

我们可以只是闲逛一下,开开心。

视频直播


分享到