艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第345期:搞定一切需求
日期:2016-11-04 20:24

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Rene showler from Yukon Okalahoma send this in.I took this photo at a bank near where I live in Okalahoma

奥克拉荷马州育空市的Rene showler发来照片 我在住所附近的银行拍下这张照片

This is their sign,says InterBank F all your needs

这是他们的广告牌 InterBank搞定你一切需求

Well,if you need a safe deposit box,I'll tell you where to stick your valuables

如果你需要保险箱 我告诉你上哪藏金银细软

At least this bank can tell you honestly say that they treat you like family,So that's nice,so

至少这家银行拿你不当外人 还挺不错的

This is from Kip Wilson from Louisville Kentucky.My girlfriend pointed this place out to me when I went to visit her

接下来是肯塔基州路易维尔市的Kip Wilson 我去看女朋友的时候 她指给我看的

Drop A Tot Child Care.That's a terrible name,Drop A Tot

掉宝宝幼儿园 这名字太烂了 真是“丢蛋鸡”


That is almost as bad as this one,Hop on Pop Nursing Home.Right,that's not right

下面这个也差不多 在爸爸身上蹦来跳去养老院 没错 这可不怎么好

Rebecca Kabernato from Overland park Kansas,this photo was taken at Easter in the mid Nineeast

接下来是堪萨斯州奥弗兰帕克市的Rebecca Kabernato 照片是复活节那天在东九街中段拍的

I didn't like my little sister when we are growing up,So at the last second I push her out of the way

小时候我不喜欢妹妹 所以最后一秒我把她推出了画面

Not all the way,If you look in the left hand corner,she's still sort of,her foot's in there

其实没有完全推出 如果你细看左下角 她其实还在 她的脚还在

I think she has a bright future had her wroking in Dtop A Tot,that girl.Leg,just sticking outlike that

这位妹妹在“丢蛋鸡”幼儿园工作肯定有前途 腿啊 就那样伸着

Christy De Pare,I believe from Vancouver Canada,I took this picture in British Columbia

Christy De Pare 应该是加拿大温哥华的 我在不列颠哥伦比亚省拍的这张照片

It is a interesting name for a funeral home.Assman's funeral

殡仪馆叫这个名字很有趣 阿屁丧葬服务

No one is more focused on your end than Assman's.I love the sign above,it says dignity.because nothing's as in dignity as an Assman

没人像阿屁这样注意你的“身后事” 牌子上还写着体面 我喜欢 因为没有什么比阿屁更体面了

词汇解析

1、valuable

有价值的;有益的;有用的

Many of our teachers also have valuable academic links with Heidelberg University.

我们的很多老师也和海德堡大学保持着有益的学术联系。

If you decide to do you own make-up, here are a few valuable tips that will help you look your best.

如果你决定自己化妆,这里有一些有用的小窍门,可以帮助你呈现最美的一面。

贵重的;值钱的

Just because a camera is old does not mean it is valuable.

古旧的相机不一定就值钱。

valuable books.

贵重书籍

2、point out

指点;指明

They kept standing up to take pictures and point things out to each other.

他们不停地站起来拍照,还互相指点景物给对方看。

They'd already driven along the wharf so that she could point out her father's boat.

他们已经开车沿码头走了一遍,好让她指出哪艘是她父亲的船。

指出,说出(事实或错误)

Critics point out that the prince, on his income, should be paying tax.

批评家指出王子的收入应该纳税。

I should point out that these estimates cover just the hospital expenditures.

我应该指出,这些估算仅包括医院的费用。

视频直播


分享到