艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第151期:纯真年代
日期:2016-02-27 22:00

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Thank you so much! Thank you so much!Hi! Thank you so much!Oh boy! Thanks so much!Yeah! Right? Okay. Have a seat.Thanks so much! That is so nice of you.
谢谢 谢谢大家 谢谢你们 非常感谢 好的 大家请坐 很感谢大家 你们真好
Back at you. I feel the same way,about all of you, each everyone of you,thanks so much.
我也爱你们 爱你们每一个人 谢谢大家
I think I wave too, just about all of you.I am pretty sure.Any closer, and than it is weird.
我也在对你们招手 我很肯定 再近一点就会很奇怪了
It's... You can wave from this far,and then but if you get too close,it's so weird to wave to something just like that.
这么远招手很正常 要是距离太近了 会感觉怪怪的
Suppose to be waving. I think it's 6 feet, that's the rule.I don't know.
合适的招手距离 我觉得是六英尺 我也不知道
Boy, oh boy, it's nice outside, it's spring.You can tell it's spring.
外面天很好 春天到了 你能看出来是春天
I am seeing the signs everywhere in Los Angeles.
洛杉矶到处都能看到 春天的迹象

The grass is turning from greenish-brown to brownish-green.
草地从绿棕色 变成了棕绿色
So,here is what I want to talk about today.
所以说 这就是我今天的话题
You know what I wanna talk about?Well, can't tell you. It's mystery.
你们知道话题是什么吗 才不告诉你 这是秘密
I love a good mystery, do you?Don't tell me, it's a mystery.
我喜欢有趣的秘密 你们呢 别告诉我 这是秘密
Our story began two weeks ago,it was a simpler time.
故事发生在两周前 那是纯真年代
Zayn was still in One Direction,and Indiana you can still have a pizza at weddings.
泽恩还在单向乐队 在印第安纳州 你还能在婚礼上吃披萨
It was Tuesday evening.The Mrs and I were in the our parlor, and we were reading.
那是在星期二的晚上 太太和我在起居室 我们在看书
By parlor, I mean living room.By reading, I mean watching Netflix.
起居室的意思是 客厅 阅读的意思是 看网飞剧

词汇解析

1、suppose
假定;假设;设想
Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.
假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。
Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.
假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。
(根据所知)认为,推断,料想
The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.
这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。
I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed...
我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。
我看;要我说;我想
I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.
这些天我有点焦躁。我看是荷尔蒙在作怪。
I suppose I'd better do some homework.
我看我最好做做功课。
2、direction
方向;方位
St Andrews was ten miles in the opposite direction.
圣安德鲁斯在相反方向上 10 英里处。
He drove off in the direction of Larry's shop.
他驾车朝着拉里商店的方向驶去。
(发展)方向,趋势,倾向
They threatened to walk out if the party did not change direction.
他们威胁说,如果该党不改变方针,他们就将集体退席。
I've never done any sustained writing, but that might be one of my next directions.
我以前从未尝试过持续写作,不过那可能是我下一步努力的方向之一。
指示;说明;指路
I should know by now not to throw away the directions until we've finished cooking.
现在我知道了不该在饭没做完之前就扔掉烹饪说明。
He proceeded to give Dan directions to the computer room.
他接着告诉丹去计算机房该怎么走。

视频直播

分享到
重点单词
  • sustainedadj. 持久的,经久不衰的
  • complexadj. 复杂的,复合的,合成的 n. 复合体,综合体,
  • mysteryn. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物
  • describevt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施