艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第116期:一场大派对
日期:2016-01-17 12:31

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

I am so glad to see you again.I am glad to see you, I'm always loving you here.

真开心又见到你了 我也是 我一直盼着你来我们节目

I like being here. Yeah.You make me happy.You make me very happy, too.Happy birthday soon, right? Yes.

我喜欢这儿 不错 你让我很开心 我也超级开心 快到生日了吧 没错

Um, Twenty-four. Twenty?No, four days.The twenty-fourth.And is it a big birthday?How old will be?

二十四 二十 不是 还有四天 二十四号 会办得很隆重吗 多少岁生日

Forty-two. -Yeah.Forty was big. Yeah.And so we had a party. - Yeah.

四十二岁 是啊 四十岁是个大生日 没错 那次开了个派对 -嗯

It won't be happening this year.Why not?

今年没有派对 为什么


I'm just not at in-do-it.Did you has before it?I was against the fortieth birthday party.

我不擅长计划这些 以前没有办过吗 四十岁那次生日派对我完全蒙在鼓里

It was so much fun I ever had.My partner Todd, he did it.

那次真的特别开心 是我的伴侣托德一手操办的

And I was like, "I don't know".Then I fall asleep by nine.

所以我当时状态是"我不知道" 因此我九点就睡了

And he's like, "Shut up,and have the damn, sorry, the fortieth birthday party."

他说"别废话 参加这个该死的 抱歉 四十岁生日派对"

Well, he had said worst than that. He gets me to do it.

他说得更严重 他要求我去办个派对

And I was so glad I did it, which is just...But I don't party like that.Yeah.

我很开心举办了 虽说只是个. 但是我都不这么搞派对 -是啊

I'd like to go to bed by eight.I don't want my rug messed up.

我是想八点到床上 我不想地毯乱糟糟的

I don't like, you know, I don't know.I understand.

我不喜欢那样 你懂的 我不知道怎么说 我懂

And how late did they stayed? - I mean shocked.Oh, God. Midnight one? - Yeah.

他们待到多晚 -我真的震惊到了 天啊 玩到半夜一点呢 -好吧

You know what sad though, when I was younger,And I don't mean a child I get in my twenty's stuff.

你知道悲伤的是什么吗 我更年轻点的时候 我不是说孩子的时候 是我二十几岁时

I was just like open up the door and let them in.And the longer they stay the better, you know.

我会开门让他们进来 他们待的时间越长越好

Let's watch the sun come...What happened? I don't know.I mean I don't have a tolerance for it any more. - Yeah.

一起玩到第二天早上...现在是什么情况 我也不知道 我再也无法忍受这样的做法了 -是啊

I understand.I was so good at fun.Yeah. We had a big party in our house years ago.

我懂 我以前很会玩的 几年前我家里也办了一场大派对

词汇解析

1、mess up

搞砸;弄糟

When politicians mess things up, it is the people who pay the price.

政客们把事情搞砸的时候,埋单的是老百姓。

He had messed up one career.

他把一份工作弄砸了。

弄脏;弄乱

I hope they haven't messed up your video tapes.

我希望他们没把您的录像带弄乱。

干扰;搅乱;使不得安宁

That really messed them up, especially the boys.

那件事真把他们搅得天翻地覆,男孩子们尤受其害。

2、open up

(使)(地方、经济、兴趣领域等)开放

As the market opens up, I think people are going to be able to spend more money on consumer goods.

随着市场的放开,我认为人们将能够增加用于消费品的支出。

He said he wanted to see how Albania was opening up to the world.

他说他想看看阿尔巴尼亚是如何对外开放的。

(使)(机会、可能性等)出现;(使)产生

It was also felt that the collapse of the system opened up new possibilities.

人们也认为这一制度的崩溃带来了各种新的可能性。

New opportunities are opening up for investors who want a more direct stake in overseas companies.

希望更加直接地参股海外公司的投资者获得了新的机会。

开…的门

Three armed men were waiting when the postmaster and his wife arrived to open up the shop.

当邮政局长和妻子到邮局开门营业时,3名持械男子正等着他们。

Open up, or I break in!

把门打开,不然我要砸门了!

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • tolerancen. 忍耐力,宽容,容忍,公差
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • collapsen. 崩溃,倒塌,暴跌 v. 倒塌,崩溃,瓦解,折叠
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • rugn. 毯子,地毯,旅行毯
  • staken. 桩,赌注,利害关系 v. 下注,用桩支撑