艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第175期:获得艾美奖提名
日期:2016-03-22 14:27

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

It is getting worse,I mean like sometimes I talk,no one really understand what I said

情况变得越来越糟 我的意思是 有些时候我说话 没有人能真正懂得我在说什么

It must be really hard for you because you are very busy to have time to date.

你那么忙 忙得连约会的时间都没有 这会不会很难过

Yes.Very hard.But you know it happens.It does? yes.

恩 挺难过的 但是我还是和女孩子约会过的 真的吗 是的

Shock.I had no idea.Portia de Rossi.

我从来没有想到。Portia de Rossi.

You went from a hundred and thirty pounds to eighty two pounds.

你从130英镑瘦到了82英镑。

In her most interment interview.You promised you wouldn't make me cry

这是最触动她内心的访问 你向我保证过你不会把我弄哭的。


Aha. I didn't promise that.All right.Here we go.

呵呵,我可没那么保证过。 好了 我们继续我们的节目

Our first guest is in Ammy nominate actress who is stars on ABC hilarious hit show Modern Family check it out.

我们的第一位嘉宾获得了艾美奖提名的演员 她参演了ABC很火爆的幽默美剧 摩登家庭 来看看吧

my baby,do some more sleep one day.Mum,I'm fine.The hospital said I can go back to school.

哦 宝贝 再在家休息一天吧 妈妈 我很好 医生说了我可以去学校了

No.you don't even remember that day's experience.

不 你甚至都不记得那天发生了什么

I bally remember it.I remember crushing into the wall.

我记得非常的清楚 我记得撞到了墙上

And the ambulance drove me to the hospital That wasn't the ambulance that drove you

然后救护车把我送到了医院 送你到医院的不是救护车

But there was a signence that was your mother.I was not that loud.

但是我听到了警鸣声 那是你妈妈的声音 我没有那么大声

Cars were pulled over,honey.Please welcome Sofia Vergara.

你的叫声让汽车都停下来了 亲爱的 让我们欢迎Sofia Vergara.

词汇解析

1、interview

面试;面谈

When I went for my first interview for this job I arrived extremely early.

在参加这份工作的初次面试时,我到得非常早。

The interview went well.

面试进行得非常顺利。

对…进行面试

When Wardell was interviewed, he was impressive, and on that basis, he was hired.

沃德尔参加面试的时候给人留下了深刻印象,所以基于这点,他被雇用了。

He was among the three candidates interviewed for the job.

他是3个来参加求职面试的人选之一。

采访;访谈

Allan gave an interview to the Chicago Tribune newspaper last month.

艾伦上个月接受了《芝加哥论坛报》的采访。

There'll be an interview with Mr Brown after the news.

新闻过后播出的是对布朗先生的访谈。

2、go back

追溯到;回溯到

The feud with the Catholics goes back to the 11th century.

与天主教的夙怨可以追溯到11世纪。

Our association with him goes back four years.

我们同他的合作是从4年前开始的。

回到(过去);回顾

If you go back to 1960, you'll find that very few jobs were being created.

如果回到1960年,你会发现工作机会寥寥无几。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • nominatevt. 提名,指派,登记赛马参加比赛
  • associationn. 联合,结合,交往,协会,社团,联想
  • hilariousadj. 欢闹的,愉快的
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • impressiveadj. 给人深刻印象的
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • feudn. 长期不和,争执 n. 封地 v. 长期斗争,结世仇
  • extremelyadv. 极其,非常