艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第288期:神奇的魔法
日期:2016-08-25 20:32

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

You look fantastic.Thank you,so do you.I just said that back stage,that's sweet.thank you

你看起来好极了 多谢 你也是 我刚在后台还说了呢 你真好

So have you ever done one of those,I didn't even know those classes existed,have you ever taken a seductive class

你有参加过那种传说中的教你怎么诱惑别人的课程吗

No,I haven't,but all the girls in my work do a weekly class every saturday

我没有 但是我的其他女同事 每周六都去上这种课

And now they've put a pole in the make up room

然后他们居然在化妆间里放了一根钢管舞的钢管

Really?yes,they're really into it and I love it because you know,they've all come out of their shell and they feel great and confident

真的吗 真的 她们练得很投入 我觉得这样挺好的 因为她们都从自己的小世界里走了出来 并感觉很好很健康

It's supposed t be a great workout,like not just a seduction thing,but it's hard to do

这应该是种很好的锻炼 不仅仅是诱惑人这么简单 其实是很难

Because I've done it as a joke on the show,and it's really hard to do

因为我在节目里开玩笑地试过一次 然后发现真的好难啊


yeah,they are all sore when they come in Monday morning,they're complaining about how sore they are

是啊 当她们周一早上上班的时候 各个腰酸背痛的 她们都抱怨浑身都疼死了

The one downside I will say is that they all have bruised kness,yeah,They say from the pole

对了 我要说这项运动有一个不好的地方 所有练的人膝盖都有擦伤 是的 她们都说是钢管弄的

And there are these portable poles apparently that you can buy,they've all bought them and put them up in their houses

你可以买到那种自由装卸的钢管 她们都买了一根装在家里

Right,Okay,well I'm not going to go there,there are lot of places to go with that,the husands and wives are all very happy about it

好吧 反正我不要遭这罪 虽然有很多地方都有类似的东西 老公老婆的都很喜欢这个

And how's the little girl doing,she is delicious,how old is she

你女儿最近怎样 她很可爱 她多大了

Everyone asks me everyday how's Stella,she's ugly and stupid,yeah,She's so ridiculously cute,I get it

每一天我遇到的人都要问我我女儿怎么样了 她又丑又蠢 好吧 她实在是可爱至极 明白

I have to say every minute I love her more and every day is more fun

我要说每一分钟我都更加爱她 每一天都变得更加有趣

You know something strange happened to me Because I didn't want to be a mother

生活在我身上施了一个神奇的魔法 因为我本意并不想做一个母亲

You know I never thought I was going to have children,it was never something sort of that I thought i wanted to do,because

我从来没有生孩子的念头 那从来不曾是我所追求过的

I sort of had a rough childhood,and didn't really associate childhood with necessarily happy time

因为我的童年并不幸福 所以我也并不认为童年一定是幸福的时光

词汇解析

1、fantastic

极好的;极妙的;了不起的

I have a fantastic social life.

我的社交生活丰富多彩。

I thought she was fantastic.

我觉得她太棒了。

奇异的;奇妙的;荒诞的

Unlikely and fantastic legends grew up around a great many figures, both real and fictitious.

围绕着许许多多或真实或虚构的人物,产生了一些不可思议、荒诞离奇的传说。

The book has many fantastical aspects.

这本书有很多方面都十分精彩。

2、apparent

貌似的;表面上的;似乎真实的

I was a bit depressed by our apparent lack of progress.

我对我们看似缓慢的进展感到有些沮丧。

There is at last an apparent end to the destructive price war.

这场惨烈的价格战貌似终于结束了。

明显的;显而易见的

It has been apparent that in other areas standards have held up well.

显然,这些标准在其他地区执行得很好。

The presence of a star is already apparent in the early film.

在早期影片中已经显露出了明星相。

原因不明;不知何故

The person may become dizzy for no apparent reason.

这类人可能会莫名其妙地感到头晕。

视频直播


分享到