艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第25期:有点袒胸露乳
日期:2015-10-18 18:00

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

It wouldn't even show an elbow in the 70s.

70年代 连手肘都不露

That's how...It's not risky at all Let's jump forward to 1972.And, I don't know who this is.

这就是 毫不冒险 时间来到1972年 我不认识这人

I'm sorry, I don't...She's somebody,but, she is not only wearing one piece,

我很抱歉 我不 她是某人 但是 她不只穿了一件连体泳衣


she's wearing two one pieces.She's got some layers going on.

她穿着两件套 还穿出了层次感

Even she is looking, I don't know,The face that I see is like,is that sexy? This is the shot you want?

我觉得她看起来 她的表情就像是在说 这样性感吗 确定要这么拍吗

Alright, let's take a look at 1977.And, Zowie, it's Maui!

好了 让我们来看看1977年 太赞了 毛伊岛

They other title they're considering was "Neat, I broke my seat".

他们的备选标题可能是"丝滑柔顺 坐破椅砸"

Oh, she is having a blast. She fell down.And let's all move on to 80s.

她自嗨到摔倒了 接着一起去80年代看看

Things were looking fine in the 80s, and kind of basic.You know, just one-piece bathing suit.

80年代的看上去不错 基本款 你知道的 就是连体泳衣

And all went to the 90s,and then got a little more revealing.

然后到了90年代 就有点袒胸露乳了

Take a look at Heidi Klum,So showing her Klums there.

瞧瞧海迪·克卢姆 秀着她的两个"小克卢姆"

And, there she is.And now the magazine cost $4.95.I guess the less they wear, the more you have to pay.

恩 就是她 这时候杂志要4.95美元一本 看来她们穿得越少 杂志就越贵

词汇解析

1、consider

认为;看待

We don't consider our customers to be mere consumers; we consider them to be our friends.

我们没有把客户仅仅看作是消费者;我们还把他们当作朋友。

I had always considered myself a strong, competent woman.

一直以来,我始终认为自己是个女强人。

考虑;斟酌

The government is being asked to consider a plan to fix the date of the Easter break.

人们要求政府考虑确定复活节假期日期的计划。

You do have to consider the feelings of those around you.

你的确需要考虑周围人的感受。

打算;考虑

I had seriously considered telling the story from the point of view of the wives.

我认真考虑过从为人妻者的视角来讲述这个故事。

Watersports enthusiasts should consider hiring a wetsuit as well as a lifejacket.

除了租救生衣,水上运动爱好者还应该考虑租一套潜水服。

2、move on

离去;继续前进

Mr Brooke moved on from Paris to Belgrade.

布鲁克先生离开巴黎,继续前往贝尔格莱德。

What's wrong with his wanting to sell his land and move on?

他想卖掉土地离开这里,这有什么错呢?

(结束某活动后) 改做别事

She ran this shop for ten years before deciding to move on to fresh challenges.

在决定涉足新的领域时,她经营这家商店已有10年。

His mother, Julia, soon moved on to a new relationship.

他妈妈朱莉娅很快又开始了一段新恋情。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • revealingadj. 有启迪作用的,透露内情的,袒露身体的 动词re
  • elbown. 手肘,急弯,扶手 v. 用手肘推开,推挤
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • competentadj. 有能力的,胜任的,足够的