艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第237期:非常棒的工作
日期:2016-06-09 22:45

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

so here we are with the horses,we have 16,16 horses

现在我们和马儿们在一起 我们有16 16匹马

yep the other horse rescues do the wonderful work of taking in rideable and placeable

对 其他马都是在作坊的工作 被替代后救下来的 可以骑 十分温顺

we're taking the ones that are so destroyed that no one else wants them

我们也接受一些受重伤 没人要的马

Is she your racehorse,yes, that's an ex-racehorse, that's Mamma Dear

她是你的赛马吗? 对 她以前是赛马 她叫玛玛迪尔

she was raced until she couldn't walk anymore,that's usually when they put them down but for some miracle

她一直在参加比赛直到她走不动了 他们总是让马儿们为他们创造奇迹

they knew of us and brought her here and we rehabilitated her with our deep tissue massage therapy and she is totally

最后又把他们丢在这里 我们通过按摩治疗 让她再次稳定下来

and you never attempted to place these animals,so you can rescue more animals

你从不打算永久的留下这些动物 这样你就可以救助更多的动物


do you ever place them with people,when they heal fast,yes, absolutely place them

你让他们和人待过吗 当我们完全治愈他们后 当然 会把它们放到人类身边

I was thinking this is the animal you can take home to Ellen,yeah hey Ellen, hi honey

我想这个小家伙你可以带回家给艾伦 好 嘿 艾伦 亲爱的

look what I got, just for you,Ok honey,now I'll just take a nap

看我给你带回了什么 好 亲爱的 现在我要小睡一下了

pop it in the mouth,just like dash it.this one over here is very shy,Josh you are not on a timeout

把它放进嘴里嚼 就像碎石机一样 那家伙很害羞 乔治 还不到休息时间还在拍摄呢

what are you doing,that's very sweet,do you kind of teach them that merely right away

你在干什么 真可爱 你有教他们 快让开

Ok boys you are alright,thank you Ellie,thank you so much for showing me this amazing place

好了 孩子们 你们没事儿了 谢谢你 艾丽 谢谢你带我参观了这么美妙的地方

it's really transformative,you are doing an incredible job and

你的管理很灵活 你正做一个令人非常棒的工作

I just hope that everyone gets to experience what I've experienced today

我只希望每个人都能来体验一下 我今天所体验到的东西

Oh, I highly recommend hugging a cow

噢 我强烈建议大家来抱一抱奶牛

词汇解析

1、destroy

毁坏;破坏;毁灭;摧毁

That's a sure recipe for destroying the economy and creating chaos.

那样做肯定会破坏经济、制造混乱。

No one was injured in the explosion, but the building was completely destroyed.

没有人在爆炸中受伤,但大楼遭到了彻底毁坏。

毁掉…的生活;使垮掉

If I was younger or more naive, the criticism would have destroyed me.

如果我再年轻一些,或是再单纯一些,那些批评可能就会把我给毁了。

杀死,消灭(生病或具危险性的动物)

Lindsay was unhurt but the horse had to be destroyed.

林赛没有受伤,但那匹马却不得不被人道毁灭。

2、experience

经验;实践

He has also had managerial experience on every level.

他还有各个层级的管理经验。

He's counting on his mother to take care of the twins for him; she's had plenty of experience with them.

他靠母亲帮忙照顾他的双胞胎;她在这方面很有经验。

(组成个人生活或形成个性的)经历,阅历

I should not be in any danger here, but experience has taught me caution.

我在这里应该不会有任何危险,但是经验告诉我要小心。

She had learned from experience to take little rests in between her daily routine.

经验告诉她在日常生活中要不时休息一下。

(尤指重要的)经历,往事

Moving had become a common experience for me.

搬家对我而言已经成了常事。

His only experience of gardening so far proved immensely satisfying.

到目前为止他唯一的一次园艺经历非常令人满意。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • experiencedadj. 有经验的
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • cown. 母牛,母兽 vt. 恐吓
  • chaosn. 混乱,无秩序,混沌
  • merelyadv. 仅仅,只不过
  • therapyn. 疗法,治疗
  • miraclen. 奇迹
  • routinen. 例行公事,常规,无聊 adj. 常规的,例行的,乏
  • explosionn. 爆炸,爆发,激增
  • recommendvt. 建议,推荐,劝告 vt. 使成为可取,使受欢迎