艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第452期:游戏很无聊
日期:2017-05-22 08:50

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Umm,he's a great guy.He's the nicest guy in the world.

他人很好 无人可比

We played "Light as a Feather,Stiff as a BOard" which is my idea.

我们玩了“轻如鸿毛 僵如木板”的游戏 我的主意

How many people did you have around?

有几个人

We had one,two,theree,four five.We had six,but five distributed.So it's like,three on each side.

我们有一二三四五 有六个人 但五个分布 所以每边三个

and you just put your fingers under and you keep saying,

就把手放下边 一直说

and you say "Light as a Feather,Stiff as a Board" and them they go up like magic.

你就说 “轻如鸿毛 僵如木板” 然后他们升起来了 跟魔法一样

They don't go.She didn't,but,

但他们不会升起来的 她是没有 但是


Nobody does,nobody does.They did,I swear to God Ellen,I swear to God.

没人能升起来的 没人 他们会升起来的 Ellen 我发誓

Well,next time you are here,we're gonna play with somebody,yes,I'm telling you.All right.

下次你来做节目我们玩玩看 当然 我说真的呢 好吧

we are playing it,it works,it works.It doesn't work.It does,Ellen.Ok.

一定要玩 真的升起来了 真的 不会的 会的 Ellen 好吧

When I was a kid,It worked right after we said that,that's when you were like five years old,you weighed 20 pounds.I wasn't 5.

我小的时候 我们说完马上就升起来了 那时你才5岁 只重20磅 我不是5岁

That's,no,adults do,it's like children's game,because they are light.

不 大人玩 这就是小孩的游戏 因为他们轻

That's why it worked,but children play it,and they are all so light,

这就是见效的原因 但是玩的小孩们也很轻

So it's the same amount as when you are adults.It's,It's a stupid game.

比例和成年人是一样的 这个游戏很无聊

But anyway,all right.What? it's great.

无论如何 算了 什么 这游戏很棒

2 Broke Girls airs at Monday night,8:30 on CBS,We'll be right back.

《破产姐妹花》周一晚上8:30在CBS上映 马上回来

词汇解析

1、distribute

分发;分配;分送

Students shouted slogans and distributed leaflets.

学生们喊着口号,分发着传单。

Thousands of soldiers are working to distribute food and blankets to the refugees.

数以千计的士兵正在给难民们分发食物和毯子。

配销;运销;分销

We didn't understand how difficult it was to distribute a national paper.

我们不了解分销一份全国发行的报纸有多难。

(在成员中)分配,分派

Immediately after his election he began to distribute major offices among his friends and supporters.

他当选后立即着手将要职分派给他的朋友和支持者们。

2、go up

(价格、数量或水平)上涨,上升

Interest rates went up.

利率上调了。

The cost has gone up to 1.95 dollar a minute.

该项费用已上涨到每分钟1.95美元。

爆炸;突然燃烧起来

I was going to get out of the building in case it went up.

我怕大楼起火,正打算要跑出去。

The hotel went up in flames.

这座宾馆燃起熊熊大火。

(建筑物等)被兴建,被建起

He noticed a new building going up near Whitaker Park.

他注意到惠特克公园附近正在兴建一幢新楼。

视频直播


分享到