艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第442期:施以水刑
日期:2017-04-21 18:42

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

And Ryan Reynolds is a young,like a CIA guy.

Rayan Reynolds演一个年轻的中情局特工

They bring me to his safe house,where he's sitting and waiting for someone to be brought there.

他们把我带到他的藏身之所 在那他坐等有人被带到那

And we are chased the rest of the movie basically.Right.

电影的其余部分我们基本就是一直被追击 嗯

It's real intense and it's a really good movie.

是很紧张激烈的电影 很好看的

Yeah,it's really good,but yeah,because something happens,

是啊 真的很不错 但是发生了一些事情

Where people come in and he's got to get you out of there.

有人进来 他就要把你弄出去

Get me out and I'm trying to kill him.Right.

把我弄出去 然后我要杀掉他 是


Next two hours.Right,exactly.

接下来两小时 是这样

All right,so there's a scene in there in the beginning.

好了 最开始有一个场景

Um,before you and he leave,there's waterboarding,

在你和他离开之前 你经历了水刑

Which I have never seen waterboarding,you hear that term all the time.

我从来没有见到过水刑 你只是老听见这个词语

It's a form of,torture.Horrible torture.

这是一种 折磨 很残忍的折磨

But they're actually doing it to you,you are being waterboarded.yes.

但是他们对你是来真的 你被施以水刑 是的

And how did you,I gave up all the secrets,I told them.You did?

那你是怎么 我把什么都告诉他们了 真的吗

it's intense,and we didn't do it for the amount of time.

是很紧张 我们也没有拍很长时间

You know,I guess one,I've never been there for natural waterboarding.

你知道 我觉得没有人 我从来没有经历过正常的水刑

But it was just a short period of time.Right.You know,I'm a good swimmer,so I just held my breath.You just held your breath.

这只是很短的一段时间 我游泳很好 所以我屏住了呼吸 你就屏住呼吸

词汇解析

1、chase

追;赶;撵

She chased the thief for 100 yards.

她追了窃贼100码远。

He said nothing to waiting journalists, who chased after him as he left.

他对等候的记者什么也没说就走了,那些记者跟在他后面追。

争取,追逐,追求(工作或金钱等)

In Wales, 14 people are chasing every job.

在威尔士,每份工作都有14个人在竞争。

There are too many schools chasing too few pupils.

太多的学校在争夺太少的生源。

追求;(向…)求欢

I'm not very good at flirting or chasing women.

我不太会和女人调情,也不擅长追求女性。

'I was always chasing after unsuitable men,' she says.

“我以前老是追错人,”她说。

2、scene

(戏剧、书的)场面,片段;(电影)镜头

I found the scene in which Percy proposed to Olive tremendously poignant.

我觉得珀西向奥利芙求婚的一幕太让人心酸了。

the opening scene of 'A Christmas Carol'.

《圣诞颂歌》的开篇场景

(给人以某种印象的)景象,场景,场面

It's a scene of complete devastation.

那是一副满目疮痍的景象。

Thick black smoke billowed over the scene.

在这一场景中浓浓的黑烟滚滚升起。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • poignantadj. 悲伤的,痛切的,严厉的,尖锐的,剧烈的,浓烈的
  • unsuitableadj. 不适宜的,不合适的
  • intenseadj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的
  • chasen. 追求,狩猎,争取 vt. 追捕,狩猎 vt. 雕刻