艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第457期:第一座小金人
日期:2017-07-04 17:47

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

You're lovely people,thank you.Tony,how are you.

你们真可爱 谢谢你们 Tony 最近过得怎么样

I'm great,thank you.Really good indeed.

不错 谢谢 非常不错

Good,I'm gald to hear it.I'm excited,Guess who's stopping by,

很好 很高兴听你这么说 我很激动 猜猜谁要来这边

Guess who stopping by,who.

谁啊

Christopher Plummer is stopping by with his Oscar.

Christopher Plummer带着小金人来了

I'm so excited,yes.

我好期待 是啊


Imagine,being in the career so long,winning your first Oscar at 82,

想象一下 当了那么久的演员 在82岁高龄赢得人生中第一座小金人

I'm so happy for hime,I'm so happy.

我真为他感到高兴

Hang in there,Never give up.

永远坚持 永不言弃

And I love the movie Beginners,I hope more people see it.

我也很喜欢《初学者》这部电影 希望更多人能去看

because of this,it's a wonderful movie,and he was fantastic in it.

因为这是一部上乘之作 Christopher在其中表现不俗

and also on the show,Sophia Grace and Rosie are here.

同样在本期节目中 还有Sophia Grace和Rosie

We sent them to Disneyland.

我们送她们去了迪士尼乐园

We're going to show you how that went a little bit later on in the show.

之后的节目中我们将向你展示她们的经历

Judging from the dry cleaning bill I got for their tutus,they had fun.

通过我收到的干洗她们的芭蕾舞裙的账单推测 她们玩的很嗨

They were so excited to go to Disneyland.So I'm sure they had fun.

听说要去迪士尼乐园 她两都乐疯了 我确定她们玩得不错

Also the star of Private Practice Kate Walsh is here.

《私人诊所》中的女星Kate Walsh也将来到现场

Have you seen her on the cover of Shape magazine,Tony.

Tony 你看过她在Shape杂志上的封面照了么

No,I'm looking forward to it though.

还没呢 不过我很期待

Well,her practice isn't very private in that photo,I'll tell you that.Wow.Yep.Nice,yeah.

好吧 她在照片里似乎没那么“私人” 我告诉你 哇 是啊 很棒 是啊

There's no stylist on that shoot at all.

拍摄的时候完全没有设计师在场

Nobody showed up.It's going to be a great show.

完全没有 今天将会是一期很精彩的节目

And right now it's time for our segment Clumsy Thumbsy.

现在到了Clumsy Thumbsy的时间了

词汇解析

1、give up

放弃;戒除

Coastguards had given up all hope of finding the two divers alive.

海岸警卫队对两位潜水员生还已完全不抱希望。

smokers who give up before 30.

30岁以前戒烟的人

辞去(工作)

She gave up her job to join her husband's campaign.

她辞去工作,加入到丈夫的宣传活动中。

He is thinking of giving up teaching.

他在考虑辞去教书的工作。

把…让给

Georgia refuses to give up any territory.

格鲁吉亚拒绝出让任何领土。

One of the men with him gave up his place on the bench.

他的一个同伴将长椅上的位子让了出来。

2、show up

(使)清晰;(使)变得明显;(使)显现出来

You may have some strange disease that may not show up for 10 or 15 years.

你可能患有某种 10 年或者 15 年都看不出什么症状来的怪病。

The orange tip shows up well against most backgrounds.

橙色的尖端在大多数背景下都很醒目。

使难堪;使尴尬;使丢脸

He wanted to teach her a lesson for showing him up in front of Leonov.

她在列昂诺夫面前让他难堪,他要教训她一通。

She kept saying I ought to try some, but I wasn't going to show myself up.

她一直说我应该尝一尝,但我可不想丢人。

视频直播


分享到