艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第446期:格莱美门票
日期:2017-05-17 16:36

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

All right,I have two tickets for the Grammys this weekend,

好了 我有这周末格莱美的两张票

and I was gonna go but I heard they won't be over till nine,

我本来打算去 可是我听说他们到九点都不会结束

it's passed my bedtime,So I'm not going.

那个点我就该睡觉了 所以我不去了

So I'm gonna give the tickets away to one of the two contestants.

那么我打算把票给这两位参赛者的其中一位

But first,they have to win our game,Cut the Cord.

首先 她们要先赢了我们的游戏 剪绳索

All right,somebody should help us with this,

好了 得有个人来帮我们

because we're playing two tickets for the Grammys,

因为我们比的是格莱美的门票

So what about the host of the Grammys?

那就叫上格莱美的主持人吧


The ladies gonna love him,Please welcome LL Cool J.Elbow,elbow.

女士们最爱的 我们欢迎LL Cool J 来 击肘

Ok,handsome.How are you doing?You're ready?Oh,yes.

好 帅锅 你们好吗 准备好了吗 哦 是的

It's gonna be so easy,so LL's gonna start with you first.Dana,and um,right?Yeah.

会很简单的 LL会从你先开始提问 是Dana吗 是的

Good,so he'll ask a question and,and if you know it,you're gonna stay right there,it's fine.

好的 那他会问你一个问题 如果你答对了 你就会待在原地 没事的

Ok,so are you ready?I hope so.

好了 你准备好了吗 我觉得是

All right,this year Adele is nominated for six Grammys,the name of her album is 21.what's 21 times 6?Uh-oh.

好的 今年Adele获得了六项格莱美提名 她的专辑名叫21 那么21乘6得多少 啊哦

Is this me,or?yeah,it's you.131? No,121,wait.

这是我的问题吗 还是 是的 你回答 131吗 不 121 等会

Oh my Gosh,this is hard,I swear.Ask the question again.

哦 天哪 这也太难了 我发誓 再说一遍问题

12 times 6,right?21 times 6.21 times 6,I got to college.132.No,Oh my God.Oh my Gosh.Okay,all right.

12乘6 对吗 21乘6 21乘6 我上过大学的 132 不 哦 天哪 哦 天啊 好 好了

词汇解析

1、give away

赠送;捐赠

He was giving his collection away for nothing.

他将收藏品无偿捐献出来。

We have six copies of the book to give away.

这本书我们要赠送6本出去。

丧失,失去,错失(优势)

We gave away a silly goal.

我们愚蠢地白送了对方一分。

Military advantages should not be given away.

不能丧失军事优势。

泄露(秘密)

She would give nothing away.

她会守口如瓶。

They felt like they were giving away company secrets.

他们觉得自己正在泄露公司的机密。

2、nominate

(为工作或职位)提名,推荐

Under party rules each candidate has to be nominated by 55 Labour MPs.

根据党章,每个候选人必须得到55名工党下院议员的提名。

The public will be able to nominate candidates for awards such as the MBE.

公众将可以推荐诸如英帝国勋章之类的奖项的候选人。

任命;指定

Voters will choose fifty of the seventy five deputies. The Emir will nominate the rest.

选民将选出75名代表中的50名,其余代表由埃米尔任命。

The EU would nominate two members to the committee.

欧盟将为该委员会指定两名成员。

视频直播


分享到