艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第322期:酗酒的借口
日期:2016-10-12 20:05

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

How can you be rejected by the boy scout.I don't know,some lady rejected me.she thought he is not the boy we are doing

你怎么会被拒绝呢 不知道 就是某个女士拒绝了我 她可能就觉得我不是那种做童子军的男孩吧

and rejection was like that the world ended up for me when I get rejected

这个抛弃让我感觉到我走到了世界的尽头

I'm in a business when I was rejected constantly.all the time.Yeah,all the time

我们这个圈也是得不断被拒绝的圈子 一直都是 是的 一直都是

But I think,I think everybody has that,a lot of people have and I feel the same.

但是我觉得每个人包括我都有这样的情况

People are very sensitive are in the business.Maybe you got rejected from the boy scott too.

这个圈子里的人都比较敏感 估计你当时也被童子军拒绝过

I'm sure I did,my mother try to put me brownies and I didn't like the outfits

对啊 我妈曾经让我穿上那套棕色的衣服 但是我不喜欢那装束


Oh,really.yeah.I love these outfit,those were classy,that's a nice chocolate brown

真的吗 是的 我喜欢那衣服 优质而且是那种漂亮的 巧克力式的棕色

Do you feel like the drinking contribute to,because I think everybody was shock about you and Couteney

你觉得酒精是不是导致了 我觉得大家对于你和科特妮之间的事都很惊讶

because you're just both of you individually great people and together you seem like the perfect couple,seem to be so close

因为你们自己 都是出色的人 在一起的时候又是完美的伴侣 看上去那么亲密

and do you think was partially that was the fault of break up,what do you think happen there

你觉得你们分手某种意义上会是个错误吗 你觉得到底是发生了什么

We've gone part for quite a whole,and I was just really heart broken over it

其实我们已经分开很长一段时间了 我的确很心痛

and I sue it as an excuse to accelerate my drinking

我用这个当做了我酗酒的借口

You know,to be honest,I couldn't do a living anymore,I was just so heart broken and destroyed,My family was broken

说实话 我甚至感觉生活无法继续 非常的心痛和绝望 我的家庭毁了

词汇解析

1、reject

拒绝考虑;不接受;不同意

The British government is expected to reject the idea of state subsidy for a new high speed railway.

预计英国政府不会考虑为修建一条新的高速铁路提供国家补贴的设想。

Seventeen publishers rejected the manuscript before Jenks saw its potential.

17家出版社回绝了这部手稿,直到詹克斯看到了它的潜在价值。

冷漠对待;拒绝…的爱意

You make friends with people and then make unreasonable demands so that they reject you.

你和别人交朋友,然后向人家提出无理要求,结果被人家拒绝。

people who had been rejected by their lovers.

被爱人拒绝的人

摈弃,抛弃,不接受(信仰或政治制度)

the children of Eastern European immigrants who had rejected their parents' political and religious beliefs.

抛弃了父母一代政治和宗教信仰的东欧移民子女

2、sensitive

体恤的;体贴的;善解人意的

The classroom teacher must be sensitive to a child's needs.

班主任必须对小学生的需求体察入微。

He was always so sensitive and caring.

他总是如此理解和关心别人。

易生气的;易担忧的;敏感的

Young people are very sensitive about their appearance.

年轻人对外表很在意。

Take it easy. Don't be so sensitive.

放松点,别这么敏感。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • suevt. 控告,起诉 vi. 请求,追求,起诉
  • constantlyadv. 不断地,经常地
  • acceleratevt. 加速,提前,跳级 vi. 加速
  • unreasonableadj. 不合理的,过度的,不切实际的
  • manuscriptadj. 手抄的 n. 手稿,原稿
  • rejectionn. 拒绝,被弃,被抛弃的实例
  • appearancen. 外表,外貌,出现,出场,露面
  • sensitiveadj. 敏感的,灵敏的,易受伤害的,感光的,善解人意的
  • potentialadj. 可能的,潜在的 n. 潜力,潜能 n. 电位,