艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第186期:最诡异的事
日期:2016-04-06 13:18

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

We're back with Justin Bieber.

回到现场我们正在对话贾斯丁比伯。

And uhh so it must be very hard for you cuz you're very busy to have time to date.

呃,那么,这对你来说很难 因为你太忙了以至于没有时间去约会

Yeah.Very hard.Yeah.But you know it happens.It does?

恩,是挺难的 恩 但是我还是和女孩子约会过的。 是吗

Yep,You know I like to,hang out with girls and date and stuff like every other 16 year old boy.

是的,我就像其他16岁男孩一样, 喜欢和女孩子们约会啊出去玩什么的

Yeah. Now what do you get to do, where can you go to have a date,

那你能做什么呢 你能去哪儿约会呢

like a football game or something like that?Well I...

比如说去看一场足球比赛之类的 恩...我...

Could you go like, just a regular football game.

你能很平常的就是去看场足球赛么?


Football game and stuff..I'm like...yeah Yeah.

足球赛什么的..恩,可以的 是嘛..

Will that be weird if you go to a football game and nobody bothers you?

你去看足球赛而没人过来打扰你,你会不会觉得有点怪异?

Yeah,it was weird that no one bothered me at all.

恩,确实有点怪,根本没人过来打扰我。

Just you? and who do you go with?I went with Jaden.Jaden? Jaden Smith?

你自己一个人去看么?你和谁一起去? 我和贾登一起去过 贾登 贾登史密斯

Yeah, and Will. You know we are.And where's your girl?

恩,还有威尔史密斯。 就我们。 那有没有女孩儿?

Yeah there was.Who was it?Her name is Selena.Selena Gomez?Yeah.

有啊。 是谁啊? 她叫Selena。Selena Gomez? 恩,是的。

She just happens to be the same game you were at?

她就刚好和你在看同一场比赛

It was weird you know, we were at a high school game,I mean she just, she came to it.

当时挺奇怪的,我们在看一场高中联赛, 然后,然后她就来了

Wow, so you just run to her in there.Yeah

哇 所以你就是碰巧在那里遇见了她。恩。

So you happened to sit next to each other?Yeah, it was the weirdest thing.Yeah.

然后你们就碰巧坐在了一起 恩,这才是最诡异的事 是的。

词汇解析

1、regular

定时的;定期的;有规律的

Take regular exercise.

定期进行锻炼。

Now it's time for our regular look at the world of international sport.

现在我们再来关注一下国际体坛的消息。

经常的;频繁的

after a morning punctuated by regular volleys of gunfire.

过了枪声阵阵的早上之后

This condition usually clears up with regular shampooing.

这种情形通常多用香波洗洗头即可消除。

经常光顾的;经常去的

'Tell me, Mr Mentakis, was Mrs Savalas one of your regular customers?'.

“告诉我,门塔基斯先生,萨瓦拉斯夫人是您的常客吗?”

She has become a regular visitor to Houghton Hall.

她已经成了霍顿府的常客。

2、bother

操心;费力;麻烦

Lots of people don't bother to go through a marriage ceremony these days.

如今很多人不再费心思举行婚礼。

Most of the papers didn't even bother reporting it.

大多数报纸甚至懒得去报道这件事。

麻烦;不便;麻烦事

I usually buy sliced bread — it's less bother.

我通常都买切片面包——比较省事。

The courts take too long and going to the police is a bother.

打官司耗时太久,去找警察也很麻烦。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • ceremonyn. 典礼,仪式,礼节,礼仪
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急