艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第158期:侏罗纪公园的恐龙
日期:2016-03-05 11:50

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

But so she is there.Is she not like an angel?

那就是她 她看起来多像是天使

So she's the whole night, she's like, she's like this.

所以她整晚都这样笑 就像这样

'Cause she knows people are taking pictures of her.I obviously don't.

因为她知道人们在拍她 我显然不知道

I learned... I learned my resting face is just a scowl.It's just...

所以我就没控制住我的表情 我绷着张脸 就像

And I learned you could see that I have what I'm calling it add-risk-chin.

然后你们也可以看到 我把它叫做"高危下巴"

Isn't that a good section?I don't humiliate that sea level it just double itself.

这部分是不是还行 我不保持水平 还会出现双下巴

I become the dinosaur in the Jurassic Park, just "Ffff"

我成了侏罗纪公园的恐龙

So, I'm like... No idea people taking pictures.

我压根没想到有人偷拍


I'm pounding red wine.And I... I thought it was free.

我一直在喝红酒 我以为是免费的

And I want... I get red wine tea for right up the gate,you know. Yeah.

然后我就去门口拿红酒 你知道的 对

Like just first, like sniff of Merlot. Just true blood mouth.

先闻一闻墨尔乐红葡萄酒 然后张开血盆大口

I look like I'm feeding. And I'm eating popcorn.

我就一直在吃 吃爆米花

The way I think we all eat popcorn, which is...

我觉得大家吃爆米花都这样

You know, ever since you kind of start out,you kind of like lying to yourself, like "Oh".

你知道的 你一旦开始吃了 你就自欺欺人

Like one piece at a time, you know. Then And then you get a little more real.

就吃一小块 你懂的 然后开始多吃一点点

Right?And eventually you just like, you get real real,and just like "Ahh!"

是吧 最后就变成大口大口地吃了 就这么大口

Like I've split my lip trying to get one more corn.It's true. It may dumb out.It is true.

我张大嘴想多吃一些 真的 就怕漏出来 这是真的

词汇解析

1、section

部分

He said it was wrong to single out any section of society for Aids testing.

他说把社会中的任何一部分人抽选出来做艾滋病检查都是不对的。

They moulded a complete new bow section for the boat.

他们为这艘船铸造了一个完整的新船头。

(文件的)节,章;(法律的)条,款,项

section 14 of the Trade Descriptions Act 1968.

1968 年《商品说明法》第 14 条

the all-important section on the powers of the federal government.

规定联邦政府权力的至关重要的条款

把…切成片;把…分成段(或组等)

It holds vegetables in place while they are being peeled or sectioned.

将蔬菜削皮或切片时用它来固定。

2、obvious

明显的;显然的;无疑的

the need to rectify what is an obvious injustice.

矫正明显不公的需要

Determining how the Democratic challenger would conduct his presidency isn't quite so obvious.

这位民主党挑战者将如何履行总统职务还不能明确判断。

不必要的;无新意的;缺乏想象力的

There are some very obvious phrases that we all know or certainly should know better than to use.

我们都知道或是肯定应该知道有些说法已毫无新意,最好避免使用。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • bown. 弓 n. 鞠躬,蝴蝶结,船头 v. 鞠躬,成弓形,
  • splitn. 劈开,裂片,裂口 adj. 分散的 v. 分离,分
  • democraticadj. 民主的,大众的,平等的
  • challengern. 挑战者
  • scowln. 愁容,皱眉 v. 皱眉,(天空)变阴沉晦暗
  • cornn. 谷物,小麦,玉米 v. 形成(颗粒状),腌,(用谷
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • obviousadj. 明显的,显然的
  • conductn. 行为,举动,品行 v. 引导,指挥,管理 vt.
  • rectifyvt. 订正,矫正,改正